IGLTA is offering a selection of its most popular marketing packages to our members. Connect with LGBTQ+ tourism businesses, members and travelers around the world through our B2B and B2C networks.
Promote Your Business or Destination Through IGLTA's Network
IGLTA is offering a selection of its most popular marketing packages to our members. This offer is only available to current IGLTA members in good standing. Additional discount (-20%) off for Latin America, Asia and Africa members.
"We were extremely happy being associated with IGLTA. The great marketing support was beyond what was expected. We learnt a lot from your inputs. When our marketing was going flat and losing the fizz, your stepping in with ideas to perk it up was highly appreciated by the team. For sure, we will be back for more."
PURCHASE YOUR PACKAGE TODAY
Marketing packages are available to IGLTA members in good standing. Choose and combine from the following digital assets:
- IGLTA Global Business Email Blast: These are sent to our business contacts who are tourism industry professionals. We have 12,000+ tourism business contacts in 80+ countries on our email list.
- IGLTA Global Buyer Email Blast: These are sent to our database of travel advisor and tour operators around the world. We have 600+ buyers on our email list.
- Consumer Email Blast: These are sent to our database of LGBTQ+ travelers. We have 34,000+ travelers on our email list.
- Web Banners: Strategically placed on the IGLTA website (www.iglta.org - 48,000 avg. monthly visits) and solicit both a consumer and trade audience
- Newsletter Placements / Sponsorship: Reach 12,000+ tourism industry professionals or 34,000+ LGBTQ+ travelers.
- Social Media: Reach 5,400 LGBTQ+ tourism industry professionals or 73,000 LGBTQ+ travelers through our daily publications on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. We use these platforms to share useful travel information as well as promote our members' products and services.
- Blog Posts: The IGLTA Travel Blog is an opportunity for you to share your travel expertise with global LGBTQ+ travelers or to share industry insights via our Business Blog. All blog posts are promoted not only through the website but through additional online channels.
Customized packages are available based on your budget and marketing needs. Please contact IGLTA for further details or to reserve your package: firstname.lastname@example.org