9-13 MARCH 2016
Join IGLTA in the Gay Pavilion at ITB Berlin and be a part of one of the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show®. More than 11,000 exhibitors from 180+ countries come together at ITB every March to do business in Berlin.
Approximately 170,000 visitors are expected to pass through the doors of the 26 exhibition halls that comprise the Messe Berlin fairgrounds. With more than 40% of buyers coming from abroad, ITB Berlin is one of the industry’s most balanced and international events in terms of exhibitors and visitors. Business conducted at ITB Berlin is estimated at a value of six billion Euros.
The Gay & Lesbian Travel Pavilion has grown to more than 400m2 of dedicated exhibition space!The Gay Pavilion is the cornerstone for LGBT business at ITB. IGLTA is proud to offer Booth Sharing and Brochure Distribution opportunities to its members.
The IGLTA all-inclusive booth share package includes WIFI and electrical connections plus refreshmentsand access to the exclusive private café area in the Gay Pavilion for conducting your business meetings. Enjoy unlimited coffee, tea and sodas for you and your guests at no additional charge.
As an IGLTA booth share partner, you will also receive up to two entrance badges to ITB Berlin, a listing in the ITB Berlin Catalogue and on the ITB Berlin Virtual Marketplace and invitations to the IGLTA Member Networking Receptions. Brochure Distribution includes distribution of up to 500 pieces of collateral material from within the IGLTA Stand in the Gay & Lesbian Travel Pavilion.
IGLTA has partnered with ITB Berlin for the sales and management of its stand in the Gay & Lesbian Travel Pavilion. Be sure to check option #3 or #4 on the ITB Stand Registration Form to be included in the IGLTA Stand of the Gay & Lesbian Travel Pavilion.
Space is limited! Register today to be a part of one of the World’s Largest LGBT Travel-Trade Pavilion!
Joining IGLTA as a booth share partner at ITB Berlin has many advantages:
- Substantial savings compared to the cost of a stand-alone booth to help you to better manage your budget;
- All-inclusive booth share package including WiFi, electrical connections and refreshments means no hidden costs or surprises;
- No costly additional fees for furniture rental, no set-up or break-down charges providing you with peace of mind;
- IGLTA personnel and support staff on hand throughout the week, including the weekend, to help cover your stand while you are in meetings or otherwise unavailable;
- Pre/post promotion of trade fair in IGLTA eNewsletter and on IGLTA Facebook/Twitter feeds to increase visibility and drive traffic to the stand (more than 25,000 total impressions);
- On-site logo and promotional recognition provides your brand with a strong association to IGLTA and the LGBT Travel Market, including:
- Ability to display a roll-up banner in the stand;
- Ability to display a poster on the stand fascia;
- Dedicated meeting space in IGLTA stand and in the Gay Café lets you welcome your customers and clients in an environment adapted to conducting business;
- More foot traffic in shared space than in an independent stand due to increased number of partners sharing booth space, bringing you additional business contacts and networking opportunities;
- Enjoy the camaraderie of the IGLTA Stand and the Gay Pavilion and take advantage of the opportunity to share space with other IGLTA members;
- Invitations to the exclusive IGLTA Member Networking Receptions;
- Recognition in more than 400m2 of exhibition space specifically dedicated to LGBT tourism, linking your brand directly to the LGBT market.
Space is limited, so register today and get ready to be a part of one of the
World’s Largest LGBT Travel-Trade Pavilion!