Discover the Caribbean’s Best Kept Secret-The Spanish Virgin Islands
A peaceful region with pristine, turquoise waters, color fish in the many reefs, s
mall villages, and a taste of the Caribbean of the past.
- Your adventure starts in Puerto Rico with a tour of the enchanting rain forest with i’s amazing scenery and biodiversity. You can even add an optional zipline adventure.
- Board your sailboat, catamaran, or yacht in the beautiful fishing village of Fajardo where you can see dolphins, turtles and manatee as you leave the port. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers as you sail away at sunset. Dinner and overnight onboard.
- Sail into Vieques where you can explore the island by horse, bike or hiking. Water sports and fishing abound too.
- Stay overnight in mosquito bay, one of the world’s largest bioluminescent bays. After sundown, ride the dingy into the bay for a magical display and a swim among the glowing fish
- Sailing around Vieques, drop a fishing line and try your luck for a dinner size red snapper.
- Arrive at Culebra, one of the world’s prettiest islands. Explore the reefs then pull into the bay for the night. Go ashore to Mamacita’s or one of the legendary island restaurants.
- Disembark in the morning to Culebrita and possibly the most perfect beach in the world. An abundance of snorkeling and turtle watching, and hiking, await you. Clothing is optional in Culebrita for those wanting to work on that tan.
- Next day is a longer sailing to the US Virgin Islands and St Thomas. Sailing into Megan’s Bay, one of the top 10 beaches in the world, then to Charlotte Amalie to explore the local markets and restaurants.
- Either depart by air from St Thomas or take a relaxing sail back to Puerto Rico to depart from there.
Sailboat, catamaran or yacht to fit your party size and budget for 7 nights
Skipper, crew and chef (upon request)
All port fees and taxes
Breakfast and lunch daily
3-4 dinners on board
Excursions as listed
Transfers to and from vessel to airport
Starting at $2500 per person
Prices are per person double occupancy on a sailing catamaran. We also have other sailboats and yachts available. You can also add private villas to extend your trip.
Download the app: www.regatta.travel/app
Call us at
Email us at
Download the app: