Come join our intimate and super-friendly group of Daddies, admirers and friends aboard the Viking Longship Einar for a special Christmas-themed cruise on the Rhine River. We sail from cosmopolitan Amsterdam to medieval Basel, Switzerland. After we leave perhaps the most gay-friendly city in the world—Amsterdam, we'll explore the lowlands of the Netherlands before we make several stops in Germany (including Cologne), and end just shy of the Swiss Alps, in Basel. Sailing in early December means we get to visit the famous European Christmas Markets in every port, but still get home in time to spend the holidays with loved ones.
Exclusive extras for our group only:
- Pre-cruise private Facebook page—start meeting and connecting with your cruise mates online long before you even leave home.
- Cruise Eve Dinner—meet your fellow travelers face-to-face, get a jump start on your vacation and a taste of your host city, Amsterdam, the night before we sail, on a canal dinner cruise (additional fee).
- Welcome Aboard Party (with free drinks!)—come meet your fellow Daddies and friends in a warm, welcoming, and casual atmosphere. Play our fun mingling/get-to-know-you activity, and start forging friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Free Welcome Aboard Gifts for each guest.
- Onboard Host/Cruise Director—I'll be there to make sure you have a great vacation. My colleagues and I will resolve any issues that may arise, answer questions, and help you enjoy your cruise to the utmost. We'll coordinate and host activities and parties each day—all of which are optional (it's your vacation: pick and choose what you want to be a part of).
- Exclusive excursions just for our group (additional fees apply).
- Special Daddy group activities on board (card games, trivia contests, happy hours, parties, etc.).
Fare is for river view cabin (with window), double occupany. Balcony cabins start at $2674. Fares INCLUDE:
--All taxes and port fees
--Free onboard wifi
--Excursion in every port
--Beer, wine, soft drinks at meals
--Discounted round trip airfare (about $600/person!)