The most complete itinerary for lovers of cities, culture, parties and, of course, the beach that you can do all year round. Throughout this trip you will get to know the two most important cities in Spain, Madrid and Barcelona, with all their monuments and the most exciting activities, day and night, to finish in Maspalomas, where days of disconnection, partying and good weather await you.
Day 1 / Arrival in Barcelona
Days 2 and 3 / Barcelona
Day 4 / Barcelona - Madrid
Days 5 and 6 / Madrid
Day 7 / Madrid - Gran Canaria
Days 8 to 10 / Maspalomas
Day 11 / Departure
Double room: 1645USD (1,385€)/person
Single use room: +996USD (839€) suplement
Group of 20 people:
Double room: 1360USD (1145€)/person
Single use room: +873USD (735€) suplement
Group of 40 people:
Double room: 1244USD (1048€)/person
Single use room: +772USD (650€) suplement
- Private transfers in and out
- Selected gay-friendly 3 or 4* hotels
- High speed train Barcelona - Madrid
- Gourmet Pass with 2 dinners in selected restaurants of the client's choice in Madrid and Barcelona
- Walking tour of Barcelona city centre and introduction to LGBTQ+ life in the city
- LGBTQ Chueca Tour + Introduction to the life and leisure of Madrid
- Ticket + Audio guide for the LGBTQ+ tour of the Thyssen-Bornemizsa National Museum.
- Entrance + Drinks Drag show in Madrid
- 24 hour assistance
- Price based on double occupancy
- Flights to Barcelona, Gran Canaria and back from Gran Canaria.
- Local taxes.
- Optional tours.