Inspired cruisers eager to book their next vacation need to look no further than Princess Cruises Best.Sale.Ever. to lock in their 2021/2022 vacation plans. Starting December 16, 2020 and running through March 2, 2021, the Best.Sale.Ever. returns better than ever offering five Princess perks including drinks, Wi-Fi, gratuities, stateroom location upgrades and specialty dining with the booking of a cruise or cruisetour.
Best.Sale.Ever. Princess perks include:
- Drinks: The Premier Beverage Package is applied to guests who are 21 years or older and is a value of $59.99 per guest, per day and includes tips. Guests can look forward to hand-crafted cocktails, wine, beer, fountain soda, specialty coffees and more. Guests who are under 21 will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package, a value of $19.99 per day, plus tips, and includes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi: MedallionNet Wi-Fi, the best internet at sea, offers land-like connectivity for guests to make video calls from anywhere on the ship, share their vacation experiences in real time with friends and family on social media platforms, and stream sports, movies, music and videos. Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi will automatically apply when guests sign on to activate their device and applies to all guests in stateroom (up to four devices).
- Daily Gratuities: Princess will cover gratuities on guests’ behalf, ensuring the crew are taken care of, too. Pre-paid gratuities include $14.50 per person, per day for guests in interior, oceanview and balcony staterooms; $15.50 per person, per day for guests in mini-suite and Club Class staterooms; and $16.50 per person per day for suite guests.
- Stateroom Location Upgrade: Guests can rest easy knowing they can choose their preferred location within their stateroom category. Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis upgrades are subject to capacity and availability and apply in like-to-like stateroom types (interior to interior, oceanview to oceanview, balcony to balcony and mini-suite to mini-suite). Not offered in the suite category. Cruises 66 days or longer are not eligible for this offer.
- Specialty Dining: Dine at one of Princess’ award-winning restaurants, where every meal feels like a celebration. Valid for all guests in the stateroom, vouchers will be delivered upon embarkation and are not redeemable for cash. Guests must dine at the same time in the same reserved seating.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), requesting or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.