This carefully crafted luxury Peru travel package takes you to all of the “essential” attractions in Peru. Focusing on the heartland of the Incas, we take you to the region of Cusco, a remote but majestically scenic region of the Andes, once the epicenter of the mighty Inca Empire. Let your imagination run away with you as you are carried back in time to witness and discover incredible archaeological gems left behind by a might civilization. From the mountainous rural region of the Sacred Valley, the awe-inspiring citadel of Machu Picchu and the ancient streets of colonial-Inca Cusco. This package includes the best highlights of the Cusco Region set in an impeccable one-week itinerary.
- Day 1 – International Arrival, Collection & Overnight in Miraflores District
- Day 2 – Morning Flight to Cusco, Afternoon Tour of Pisac Ruins & Market
- Day 3 – Tour of Ollantaytambo Ruins, Moray Ruins and pre-Inca Salt Pans
- Day 4 – Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 5 – Morning Tour of Cusco City
- Day 6 – Free Morning in Cusco, Afternoon Flight to Lima
- Day 7 – Morning Tour of Lima, Transfer to Lima Airport
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 375+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 300 – 375 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Does not include international, domestic flights, tips or gratuites or travel insurance.