On this expedition, we will traverse one of the lesser known remote areas of Mongolia. The province of Zavkhan is an untouched combination of all the different landscapes of Mongolia: green and snow peaked mountains, sand dune populated desert, roiling rivers, and pristine lakes. Even the locals tout this area as one of the most beautiful landscapes of their country. This area is so off the grid that we will have a caravan of 4×4 vehicles to carry our glamping equipment and our chef’s kitchen equipment.
Did we mention roads? No? Good, because they are few and far between. This is an expedition for those that want to take the path less traveled and see few other tourists along the way.
*The Naadam Festival can be incorporated in this tour in July*
- Glamping throughout remote Mongolia
- Traverse desert, steppe, mountains, forests, lakes all within a few days.
- See and swim in the panoramic “Khar Nuur”, the pristine lake sandwiched by sand dunes and mountains.
- Private chef to cook delicious meals in remote Mongolia
- Private 4x4 vehicle with a driver and guide. Enjoy the changing scenery inside your own vehicle.