his tour is for all the adventurers that want to feel how vast the country of Mongolia actually is. In this 18 day journey by 4×4 you will experience a wide variety of landscapes as you travel across Mongolia. Climb dormant volcanoes and vast sand dunes. Meet with nomadic people in their gers (yurts). Relax in mineral enriched hot spring water pumped from the ground. See the flaming cliffs were the first dinosaur eggs were discovered. Take a glimpse into Mongolia’s ancient and infamous history.
Our circular journey begins as we travel south into the Gobi desert. The land will change from green steppe to a vast desert. We will then head north-west into a green and lush land with rivers, mountains, steppe, and lakes. As we continue our journey north, the land will change into forested mountains that surround the pristine Lake Khovsgol, Mongolia’s blue pearl. We will end our journey by a flight back to Ulaanbaatar, the capital, where you will discover its museums, local life, and markets.
- Travel through the desert, mountains, steppe, rivers, lakes, all within a few days.
- Ride camels next to the enormous Khongor Sand dunes
- Visit nomadic families in lush, green steppe.
- Private 4x4 vehicle with a driver and guide. Enjoy the changing scenery inside your own vehicle.
- Experience the Mongolian Gers (yurts) in comfortable lodges throughout rural Mongolia.