Luxury cruise line Cunard proudly celebrates its 180th Anniversary in 2020 with a special sale on voyages between July 2020 and May 2022 on all three ships – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. Cunard is a luxury heritage brand that inaugurated scheduled mail service from North America to Europe in 1840 and continues to be a leader in innovative ocean travel today.
The 180th Anniversary Sale will be offered on voyages booked between February 28 and May 18, 2020, on new bookings only. The promotion applies to a variety of the line's upcoming event voyages, signature Transatlantic Crossings and popular Alaska voyages. The offer is also available on Canada & New England, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia voyages.
The 180th Anniversary Sale features:
- $180 onboard credit per person when booking a balcony stateroom*
- 50% reduced deposit^
- Grill Suite bookings receive free gratuities and free drinks package**
By taking advantage of this offer, guests have the opportunity to experience the following upcoming voyages and more:
Queen Mary 2
- A 7-night New England and Canada voyage from Quebec City to New York (M030); Sept 18-25, 2020. Fares starting at $949 per person.
- Literature Festival at Sea, a 7-night Transatlantic Crossing from London to New York (M039); Dec 1-8, 2020. Fares starting at $979 per person.
- A Full World Voyage, 99-night roundtrip from London (M103E); Jan 10 - April 19, 2021. Fares starting at $14,299 per person.
- A 12-night Norway and Northern Lights voyage roundtrip from London (V030); Nov 4-16, 2020. Fares starting at $1,499 per person.
- A Full World Voyage, 108-nights roundtrip from London (V104D); Jan 10 - April 28, 2021. Fares starting at $15,199 per person.
- A 10-night Alaska voyage including Glacier Bay National Park, roundtrip from Vancouver (Q022); July 21-31, 2020. Fares starting at $1,129 per person.
- A 7-night Southern Australia voyage roundtrip from Sydney (Q209) March 2-9, 2022. Fares starting at $1,249 per person.
- An Australia and New Zealand Holiday Voyage, 14-nights roundtrip from Melbourne with New Year's Eve in Auckland (Q101); Dec 22, 2020 – Jan 5, 2021. Fares starting at $2,109 per person.
"Cunard's 180-year history has played a central role in creating the concept of luxury cruising today," said Josh Leibowitz, SVP Cunard North America. "The brand spearheaded many industry firsts and has a continued commitment to its role as an innovator of engaging, meaningful and insightful ocean travel."
For more information about Cunard or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Advisor, call Cunard at 1-800-728-6273 or visit https://www.cunard.com/en-us/cruise-deals/sale-2 .
For travel advisors interested in further information, please contact your Business Development Manager, visit https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=marketing/cu/promotional/promotions/index.jsp or call Cunard toll free at 1-800-528-6273.