Timeless Scotland Custom Designed Luxury Vacation Package
Across the Pond Vacations provides tailor-made, luxury tour packages for independent (and self-made group) travelers to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. As Destination Specialists, we custom-design unique travel itineraries for the luxury traveler, whether it’s for a couple, a family, a group, or even the single traveler. With a vast knowledge of Ireland and the United Kingdom, our tours are truly unique and specially designed based upon your specific desires – not one of our tours is like another – each one is tailor-made. Our packages typically include accommodation, airport transfers, ground transportation (be it private driver/guide, rental car, and/or train), inter-country flights, specialist private tour guides, truly unique experiences, dining recommendations/reservations – all with you in mind. Below is just a sample of what Across the Pond Vacations can design for you.
10 Night Tour
From legends of Braveheart to Scotland’s modern day quest for independence, this country of lochs, legends, and luxury is sure to amaze. Cliff-top castles, commemorative bloody battlefields, out-of-this-world cuisine and breathtaking landscape and scenery is just some of what this proud country has to offer. Meet the Scots and learn of their culture, their warmth, and their fiercely proud history, which makes them who they are today.
- Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet”
- Four (4) nights’ accommodation at an extremely well-located 4- or 5-star Edinburgh hotel
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns
- Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Queen’s Gallery Tickets
- Small Group or Private Day tour to St Andrews – famous for its golf and university (wish to play a round at this famous course? Just let us know.)
- Small Group or Private Day Tour to Rosslyn Chapel and Melrose Abbey
- Train to Inverness, Scotland’s Capital of the Highlands
- Three (3) nights at an Inverness or Loch Ness hotel
- Rental car or private driver/guide in the Highlands
- Take a cruise on Loch Ness and visit the beautiful Urquhart Castle ruins
- Tour the Cawdor Castle (a.k.a. the Macbeth Castle), Culloden Battlefield (site of the bloody Jacobite uprising), and Clava Cairns (a type of Bronze Age circular chamber tomb cairn, named after the group of three cairns at Balnuaran of Clava)
- Visit one or more of the famous Scotch Distilleries, such as Glenmorangie, The Balvnie, Macallan, or the Distillery of your choosing
- Visit the former Scottish home of the Queen Mum, Glamis Castle
- One (1) night at a Pitlochry castle-themed hotel
- See the Kelpies as you make your way back to Edinburgh
- One night in an Edinburgh Hotel
- Private transfer back to Edinburgh Airport
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury tour. Or, request a quote online.