Scotland for the Whisky Aficionado – Luxury Vacation Package
Across the Pond Vacations provides tailor-made, luxury tour packages for independent (and self-made group) travelers to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. As Destination Specialists, we custom-design unique travel itineraries for the luxury traveler, whether it’s for a couple, a family, a group, or even the single traveler. With a vast knowledge of Ireland and the United Kingdom, our tours are truly unique and specially designed based upon your specific desires – not one of our tours is like another – each one is tailor-made. Our packages typically include accommodation, airport transfers, ground transportation (be it private driver/guide, rental car, and/or train), inter-country flights, specialist private tour guides, truly unique experiences, dining recommendations/reservations – all with you in mind. Below is just a sample of what Across the Pond Vacations can design for you.
8 Night Tour
Scotch Whisky truly is a unique art combined with science. Much work goes into the creation of variations of this liquid gold. And, since Scotland is the birthplace of whisky (and yes, in Scotland, it’s spelled without the “e”… not Whiskey, but rather Whisky), what could be more heavenly for the Scotch aficionado than a trip to “the motherland.”
- Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet” service
- Eight nights in luxurious accommodations (including a 5-star castle)
- Historic castle visits, including Edinburgh, Stirling, and more
- Visit charming villages amidst beautiful countryside and rugged terrain
- Private driver/guide for six (6) days
- A visit to the Speyside Cooperage (where Scotch barrels are made)
- Distillery visits such as The Balvenie, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Cardhu, Glenfarclas, Talisker, or others of your choosing
- Bottle your own whisky, if desired
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury tour. Or, request a quote online.