An Introduction to Scotland’s Best – Custom Designed Vacation Package
Across the Pond Vacations provides tailor-made, luxury tour packages for independent (and self-made group) travelers to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. As Destination Specialists, we custom-design unique travel itineraries for the luxury traveler, whether it’s for a couple, a family, a group, or even the single traveler. With a vast knowledge of Ireland and the United Kingdom, our tours are truly unique and specially designed based upon your specific desires – not one of our tours is like another – each one is tailor-made. Our packages typically include accommodation, airport transfers, ground transportation (be it private driver/guide, rental car, and/or train), inter-country flights, specialist private tour guides, truly unique experiences, dining recommendations/reservations – all with you in mind. Below is just a sample of what Across the Pond Vacations can design for you.
11 Night Tour
Explore the dramatic country of Scotland on an independent, luxury tour. Begin in the impressive capital city, Edinburgh, with a few nights to experience its regal charm, its old and new towns, and metropolitan offerings amidst thousands of years of history. Tour the hardy highlands and beautiful islands by way of awe-inspiring castles, ruggedly beautiful scenery, and even a few kilt-clad locals. Discover the Scots, their culture, their warmth, and their fiercely proud history, which makes them who they are, today.
- Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet”
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at a 4- or 5-star Edinburgh hotel
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns
- Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Queen’s Gallery Tickets
- An Evening of Scottish Entertainment, Dinner & Wine
- First Class Train Travel from Edinburgh to Inverness
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at a 4- or 5-star hotel in Inverness
- Rental car with automatic transmission and zero deductible CDW insurance – pick up in Inverness and drop off at your departing airport (Or, let us know if you prefer to enjoy the services of a private driver/guide, instead)
- GPS Rental for the duration of your trip
- Two Speyside Scotch Whisky Distillery Tours (Let us know if you prefer a private driver/guide on your whisky touring day… safety first!)
- Want to bottle your own whisky blend? Just let us know and we will arrange this at a distillery with which you can bottle your Scotch!
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at 4-star boutique hotel or B&B on the Isle of Skye
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at a 5-Star castle hotel near Fort William
- Roundtrip on the Jacobite Steam Train (as seen in the Harry Potter movies)
- Stirling Castle Admission
- One (1) night’s accommodation at a 5-star Edinburgh area hotel
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury tour. Or, request a quote online.