An Irish Jaunt – Custom Designed Luxury Vacation Package
Across the Pond Vacations provides tailor-made, luxury tour packages for independent (and self-made group) travelers to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. As Destination Specialists, we custom-design unique travel itineraries for the luxury traveler, whether it’s for a couple, a family, a group, or even the single traveler. With a vast knowledge of Ireland and the United Kingdom, our tours are truly unique and specially designed based upon your specific desires – not one of our tours is like another – each one is tailor-made. Our packages typically include accommodation, airport transfers, ground transportation (be it private driver/guide, rental car, and/or train), inter-country flights, specialist private tour guides, truly unique experiences, dining recommendations/reservations – all with you in mind. Below is just a sample of what Across the Pond Vacations can design for you.
10 Night Tour
Explore the enchanting Emerald Isle at your own pace, with accommodations in the lap of Irish luxury. See the capital city of Dublin in the company of an inspired guide/writer/poet, sample Ireland’s famous beverages (think Jameson and Guinness) and savor locally sourced, organic cuisine. Tour a loop of the country, viewing the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way, staying in 5-star castles and hotels, and experiencing that famous Irish hospitality amidst history, culture, and scenery the likes of which you’ll dream about for years to come, to be sure.
- Private Transfer from Dublin Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet”
- Ten (10) nights’ accommodation in luxurious hotels, comprising of:
- Three (3) nights at a 4- or 5-star Dublin hotel
- Three (3) nights at a 5-star Castle in Co. Clare
- Three (3) nights at a 5-star hotel in Co. Kerry
- Two (2) nights at another 5-star Castle Hotel in Co. Mayo
- 5-Hour Private/Guided Walking Tour in Dublin
- An Evening of Food, Folklore, and Fairies (Dinner and Storytelling Evening)
- Private Dublin Pub Crawl – see where the real Dubliners enjoy a pint or two!
- Guinness Storehouse – Tour and Connoisseur Tasting Experience
- Seven (7) days’ rental of a mid-size car with automatic transmission and GPS (including collision damage waiver)
- 9-Course Tasting Dinner with Wine Pairings at one of your 5-star castle hotels
- Private Driver-Guided Tour of the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head or the Ring of Kerry
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury Ireland tour. Or, request a quote online.