Botswana is one of the great safari destinations in Africa. This journey will take you into the heart of famed regions with unparalleled wildlife spectacles and luxury accommodation. You will begin in the Chobe National Park, land of the giants, and stay at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero. You will then be charter flown through the Okavango Delta, a pristine natural wilderness to two authentic safari camps where you will experience the harmonious blend of luxury accommodation and wild adventure.
Day 1 - 2
Chobe National Park
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport, you will be transferred to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Lodge where you will spend two nights.
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero will appeal to safari seekers looking for an outstanding game viewing experience in the famed Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest population of elephants. Dining is a real delight with gourmet food accompanied by fine wines and a split-level swimming pool provides some respite from the African sun. An added attraction of a stay here is access to the on-site spa with a full menu of pampering beauty and health treatments. The safari boats are a tranquil safari experience when you aren’t traversing the landscape for the Big Five. This is a child-friendly lodge and they are catered for with specialized programs and activities.
Day 3 - 4
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Kasane Airport and board your charter flight to Belmond Khwai River Lodge, where you will spend your next two nights.
Set overlooking the Moremi Wildlife Reserve, Khwai River Lodge promises a spectacular stay with a beautiful bush landscape populated with a wide variety of wildlife and bird species. Accommodation is in luxury tents, all elevated with private decks for game viewing. Besides the excitement of daily guided Big 5 game drives and bush walks, you can also indulge in pampering spa treatments and massages. Known for the quality of their cuisine and the variety of beautiful settings it is served in from the elegant dining room, the main deck and the bush, all meals are accompanied by fine wines. Other on-site offerings include the large swimming pool, curio shops, a small reference library, and elevated game-viewing hide.
Day 5 – 6
After breakfast, you will be charter flown to Belmond Eagle Island Lodge for your next two nights.
Eagle Island Camp is set on a remote island enmeshed in waterways and lush vegetation. You will dip yourself into an exotic world of an abundance of animal, bird and plant species. An ultimate luxury safari destination, there are a variety of ways to explore this natural wonderland – by traditional mokoro canoe trip, bush walks, helicopter safari or guided game drive. You will stay in elevated tents, all with private viewing decks and luxurious appointed in classic contemporary safari style. Decks are completed with hammocks and easy chairs for some lazy game viewing. Dinner can also be served on the privacy of the deck, in the bush or enjoyed in the open-air dining room, adjacent to the bar. There is a swimming pool on-site as well as a curio shop and a small reference library.
After breakfast, you will be charter flown to Maun airport and continue with your onward travel arrangements.
7 days / 6 nights
Chobe National Park – Okavango Delta
Included in this package
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero in a Cottage on a fully inclusive basis. All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne), All game viewing activities. Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero). Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Belmond Khwai River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis. Botswana National park fees. Emergency medical evacuation insurance. All meals: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. All drinks, teas, coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beer and a select list of spirits. Daily laundry services. 2 Game viewing activities per day. Scheduled inter-lodge flight costs from Maun, other lodges, Kasane as applicable.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge on a fully inclusive basis. Botswana National park fees. Emergency medical evacuation insurance. All meals: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. All drinks, teas, coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beer and a select list of spirits. Daily laundry services. 2 Game viewing activities per day. Scheduled inter-lodge flight costs from Maun, other lodges, Kasane as applicable.
- All specified transfers and charter flights.
Excluded from this package
- All other airfares, air reservations, and airport taxes
- All other accommodation
- All other meals
- All other transport
- All other sightseeing
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, and drivers
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Any other services not mentioned
Per Person Sharing
01 Jan - 31 Mar
01 Apr - 30 Jun
01 Jul - 30 Sep
THE RATES ARE VALID FROM 01 JANUARY 2020 – 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
• This quotation is based on a minimum of 2 guests sharing
• Rates are RACK & commissionable to international tour operators
• Rates and services are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
• Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended