Cuban Fusion New Year's Eve Celebration
The Evolved Traveler’s exclusive 7-night journey, "Cuban Fusion: A New Year’s Eve Celebration," is an itinerary that provides our guests with unprecedented access to prominent Cuban artists, politicians, performers, and locals that offer revealing insights into and incomparable experiences of this dynamic country and culture. This exclusive journey takes you further into the vibrant Cuban and Latin cultures when you ring in the New Year, celebrating and dancing in the streets of Havana like a true local!
Here are just a few of the immersive experiences planned for you:
- Meet with "Explainer-in-Chief" Professor Miguel Coyula, and urban planner, that will enlighten you to "the way things work in Cuba."
- Engage with local entrepreneurs, both male, and female, to learn of the challenges they face from regulatory restrictions to never having the opportunity to learn basic business skills.
- Speak about foreign policy and world affairs when you have lunch with Cuba's former ambassador to the European Union
- Dine with a family of artists over a home-cooked meal while discussing their role as community organizers for the arts.
- Visit the home and studio of plastic artist Fuster, also known as the Gaudi of Cuba," who has converted his neighborhood into an art project Fuster has transformed his poor neighborhood into a thriving ecosystem of small businesses by reinvesting 90% of the proceeds from his work into community development.
So come, and let The Evolved Traveler have you experiencing the best of Cuba - the rich culture, the vibrant art, the beat of rhythmic drums, white sand beaches, neoclassical and art deco architecture, the lively, cobblestone streets of Havana, and the soulful smiles of the locals - it's all waiting for you on our "Cuban Fusion: NewYears in Havana" journey!
The Giveback From Your The Evolved Traveler Journey
- 100 trees will be planted in reforestation efforts in each guest's name through our partnership with Carbonfund.Org
- A $200 donation will be donated in each guest's name to one of the charity partners of your choice. You can find the list of our charity partners here:
- Planning, communication and operational set-up
- Cuban Visa
- Evolved Traveler Travel Director
- Accommodations at 5-star hotels & room categories noted in the itinerary
- Breakfast daily and other meals as noted in the itinerary
- Sightseeing provided by private deluxe A/C vehicles as noted in the itinerary when required
- Private excursions as noted in the itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking private guides for daily sightseeing as noted in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees to all sites, monuments, and museums per itinerary
- All gratuities
- Bottled water during transfers and tours
- Porterage at airports
- Transfer assistance
- Local taxes
- International Air
- Meals not noted in itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Any item not noted as included