The Landmark Sale offers guests up to $1,000 onboard credit per stateroom plus $50 onboard credit for a 3rd and 4th guest booked in the same stateroom. Now through September 3, 2019, the sale includes some of the most sought-after landmarks in Europe, Alaska, Japan and the Caribbean. The sale applies to selectcruises and cruisetours sailing from March 2020 to May 2021.
Sample voyages offered in the Landmark Sale include (taxes, fees & port expenses not included):
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Grand Princess – 7 days starting at $659 interior; $1,629balcony
- Alaska Cruisetour AAX from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage aboard Grand Princess –10 nights starting at $1,149 interior; $2,099 balcony
- Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome (Civitavecchia) aboardMedallionClass ship Crown Princess – 7 days starting at $1,259 interior; $1,679 balcony
- British Isles roundtrip from London (Southampton) aboard MedallionClassship Regal Princess – 12 days starting at $2,079 interior; $2,859 balcony
- Japan roundtrip from Tokyo (Yokohama) aboard Diamond Princess – 9 days starting at $1,539 interior; $2,569 balcony
- Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale aboard MedallionClassship Caribbean Princess – 7 days starting at $929 interior; $1,399 balcony
Guests can book a Princess MedallionClassTM vacation onboard any of Princess Cruises MedallionClass enabled ships. The Princess OceanMedallion, included complimentary, is a wearable device that elevates guests’ experiences by delivering enhanced and personalized service. MedallionClass Vacations are currently available on Caribbean Princess, Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
More information about the Princess Cruises sale can be found at www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/.