OCTOBER 4 to 8, 2019
The mountain kingdom of Bhutan remains one of the old world’s last few strongholds, as yet unspoiled by civilization. In the charmed isolation of the Himalayan heights, Bhutan’s ancient and alluring ways of Mahayana Buddhism continue richly intact to this day and permeate every aspect of Bhutanese life and culture.
We suggest combining this with our tour to India.
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels in Bhutan
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
• Professionally guided tour of the King's Memorial Chorten, built to promote peace and prosperity
• Walking excursion to the Tiger's Nest (Taktsang Monastery), perched on the side of a cliff above Paro
• Enjoy a cooking demonstration to learn about Bhutanese cuisine
• See the temple that marks the introduction of Buddhism in Bhutan
• Professionally guided tour of the Fortress of The Glorious Religion built without nails or architectural plans
FIVE DAYS FROM $3299
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
PRICE: $ 3,299.00