Morocco seduces the senses. In the winding stone backstreets of ancient medinas (old towns), exotic scents waft from tall bags of spices, dates and dried figs crowding narrow shop fronts. The clang of metal on metal rings out as craftsmen sitting in doorways pound thin copper sheets into bowls and platters. A cool breeze sliding through an opening in a small wooden door flows from a fountain-cooled interior courtyard stacked high with hand-knotted rugs. The restaurants and hotels on our tours—elegant courtyard palaces and traditional ryad (guesthouses) decorated with mosaic tile, stained glass, and Berber rugs under colonnades of arches—offer luxurious retreats steeped in local traditions. And of course, all tours include private, English-speaking guides to show you the finest mosques, museums and souks(markets) in Morocco.
Our private luxury Morocco tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Morocco's premier luxury hotels and ryads
- Your own private escort guide to accompany you throughout Morocco. Touring is flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Morocco specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Morocco
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Morocco
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Morocco tours.