Ecuadorian Amazon Adventure
The Amazon Rainforest, a captivating place like nowhere else on earth, stretching across nine South American countries, and the largest of Ecuador’s three mainland regions, elicits a genuine sense of mystique, adventure and the exotic. Let The Evolved Traveler’s five-night, “Ecuadorian Amazon Adventure,” take you deep in into the vibrant heart of one of the most biodiverse ecosystems on our planet for on an extraordinary journey nothing short of awe-inspiring.
Your adventure is set in the Yasuní National Park, a vast and verdant UNESCO Biosphere Reserve spanning 2,5 million acres. Yasuni, home to nine indigenous tribes, is also teaming with an astonishing array of flora and fauna, many pre-dating human history, including 150 amphibian species (more than the U.S. and Canada combined), more than a hundred species of reptiles, over 200 species of mammals, and a countless variety of birds and fish.
This is a mesmerizing place unlike any other! The Amazon is undoubtedly one of nature’s greatest displays from birds of every color to troops of monkeys scurrying overhead to majestic jungle cats drinking at the river’s edge, or river dolphins gliding alongside your kayak, a new world awaits your discovery on a journey designed to experience the Amazon's unique landscapes and stunning wildlife.
The Evolved Traveler is pleased to advise our Guests that not only will this journey impact your life but those you encounter as well. The Kichwa Anangu of the Napo Wildlife Center Ecolodge operates a sustainable, eco-tourism model. Proceeds are invested back into community projects such as renewable energy, education, and health care.
The Giveback From Your The Evolved Traveler Journey
- 40 trees will be planted in reforestation efforts in each guest's name through our partnership with Carbonfund.Org
- A $100 donation will be donated in each guest's name to one of the charity partners of your choice. You can find the list of our charity partners here:
- Planning, communication and operational Set-up
- Accommodations at 5-star hotels & lodges (or best available), room categories noted in the itinerary
- Intra-tour flights
- Breakfast daily and other meals as noted in the itinerary
- Sightseeing provided by private deluxe A/C vehicles as noted in the itinerary when required
- Private excursions as noted in the itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking private guides for daily sightseeing as noted in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees to all sites, monuments, and museums per itinerary
- Bottled water during transfers and tours
- Porterage at airports
- Transfer assistance in all cities
- Local taxes
- International Air
- Visa (if required) unless otherwise noted
- Meals not noted in itinerary
- Gratuities to the local drivers, guides, hotel staff
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Any item not noted as included