The Cartagena International Music Festival has become the meeting point for world-acclaimed interpreters of classical and traditional music, especially fro Europe and Latin America.
The Festival enjoys a strong identity, bringing together some of the world´s greatest artists, in the unique and musical setting of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. We would like for you to take away a wholesome experience of cultural tourism, so we invite you to learn more about the packages of concerts, accommodation and other activities we offer.
The Visitor Patron package includes:
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Concert tickets -depends on the package.
- Ticket to an opening music conference.
- Transportation to and from the airport and concert in a private car.
- Bilingual host to accompany you to all activities.
- Invitation to special events, including concert + dinner, opening night party, Patrons cocktail reception, and closing party.
- Tour around music and technology projects (to be confirmed)
- Visit instrument exhibits, clinics, and workshops.
- View a Master Class.
- Acknowledgment for your support to the Festival and its educational programs, part of the Salvi Foundation´s mission.
- Donation receipt.
- Souvenir gift from the Festival.