Special Program from IGLTA followers and members!
The program “Between beaches and mountains: Colombian culture.” is an itinerary that provides our guests the memorable experience at Colombia, as one of the world’s most bio-diverse countries. This exclusive journey takes you further into vibrant Colombian culture.
We invite you to experience gay Colombia with us!
- 8 days and 7 nights guided program at Cartagena, Armenia, and Bogotá in Colombia
- Double or Triple occupancy at every place
- Internal transportation between cities (Air tickets)
- Delicious, fresh, local cuisine. All breakfast included and lunch on some tours or hotels
- LGBT+ hotel and gay-friendly accommodation
- Cultural tour at Cartagena and Bogotá
- Boat tour at Cartagena with special dinner
- Night bar tour at Bogotá
- Coffee historical tour and Tasting typical ice cream at Armenia
- Tour in a private beach at Cartagena
- Guide fluent in English and Spanish
- Medical Assistance