We’d like to share with you an exciting program developed by the IGLTA, the International LGBTQ+ Travel Association and supported through its nonprofit IGLTA Foundation.
This membership incentive program is designed to assist small LGBTQ+-owned/ operated tourism businesses in emerging markets where the infrastructure for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender tourism is not yet established. Due to the lack of visibility for transgender-run businesses, this program is open to transgender-owned/operated businesses anywhere in the world.
The Foundation will offset the annual IGLTA membership fee significantly for these businesses. With your support, we have the potential to increase visibility for LGBT tourism and make the world more welcoming for gay travelers.
- For members in the small business category (1-50 employees), the annual membership rate is only $79 (normally $335).
- For Travel Advisors or African, Latin American or Asian small businesses, the rate is only $59 (normally $245).
- For associate memberships (non-tourism businesses, such as restaurants, clubs, pride events, etc.), the rate is $25 (normally $99).
The discounted rate applies for one year, and must be activated by 31 December 2019. All additional admin fees are waived for this offer.
When registering online please use the following promo codes to receive the special rate for this promotion.
- For members in the small business category (1-50 employees) - smallemerging
- For Travel Advisors or Latin American/Asian small businesses - talaemerging
- For associate memberships - assocemerging
A selection of applicable countries are listed below:
Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Colombia, Surinam, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Russia, Moldova, Serbia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, Jamaica, Grenada, St. Kitts, Nevis, and the Cayman Islands. The program is also open to most countries in Africa and the Middle East.
To join IGLTA under this program or to confirm eligibility for a specific country not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.