Special Price: 75€ per person in double B/B for the whole stay B/B. Breakfast daily.
Ariston Hotel is a new built 3 star superior hotel, located right in the heart of Athens. Its privileged location, right across Larissa’s railway station and very close to Athens metro and bus stations, makes it ideal for those traveling for business or pleasure.
Fluid architects and designers made it a Boutique hotel based on the minimal style. The warm colourings and the simple lines give a sense of luxury which satisfies even the most demanding ones!
All guests can enjoy unique privileges and services which will make their accommodation unforgettable.
• Central rail station – Larissa’s and Peloponnese Station
• Metro (line 2) takes you directly to Syntagma Square and Acropolis
• Metro (line 2) connecting to Piraeus Port and Olympic Stadium
• Suburban "Proastiakos" train connects you to Athens International Airport
• Bus and trolley terminals to the center and the suburbs of Athens
• Archeological museum (10 minute walk)
• Omonia Square, the Old Market and Flee Market - 10 minute walk
• Famous Gay Area GAZI – 10 minutes walk
Ariston Hotel offers a capacity of 35 guest rooms which provide the choice of a double, double for single use and twin size beds
• This offer is valid ALL YEAR AROUND for UNLIMITED BOOKINGS (starting 20th April 2012 to 20th April 2013)
Back to Specials
• There are NO black out dates, offer is on FREE SALES
• Confirmation will be always a matter of prior availability check
• Bookings should be strictly made through mygayxperience.com
• Bookings PROMOTION CODE: CI-12-13-ARISTON