This 2,5-hour modernist tour is, without any doubt, the best way to see the works of art of the most famous architects in Barcelona.
We will visit the exterior of the modernist buildings of Puig i Cadafalch, Domenech i Montaner and Gaudí, some of the architects that build up impressive buildings like Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó i Morera, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera.
You will discover other spectacular and less known houses as well, like the Casa Calvet, Casa de les Punxes or Casa Macaya; to wrap up this tour, we will discover the fantastic Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece will leave you speechless, that’s why it’s the most famous monument of the city.
You will know all the secrets of the Sagrada Familia from outside in great detail and at the end of the tour you will be able to go inside the church on your own and stay there as much as you want, you will benefit from the “skip the line” service so forget about the queues as the entrance ticket is included!
With us you will understand the meticulously designed exterior which is richly decorated with scenes and events from the Bible. As Gaudí was a deeply religious man, it is no surprise to discover that he used a lot of his creative energy and time to realize his vision for the church and he was even dubbed "God's Architect".
During the tour we will talk about the city's gay history, lifestyle, nightlife ... We will make sure you have all the information to fully enjoy one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world!
• Tour for one adult only: 145,00 €
• Tour for two or more adults: 95,00 € /person
• Children 11-16 years old: 30,00€
• Kids 0-10 years old: 0,00€
• Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment.
• Sagrada Familia Skip the Line entrance ticket.
• A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map and a gay map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city.
• Public transport tickets.
EXCLUSIONS: Other monument entrance tickets.